Sunday, September 25, 2011

Travel Accessory

Usually I stuff my jewelry into an old clutch when I travel. I knew I wanted a jewelry travel case, but my list of "want to dos" is quite long. A few days ago an email came in from Fabric.com featuring this jewelry roll tutorial.

I had a some super cute bicycle (and other things with wheels) fabric fat quarter and used this for the exterior of the roll. I had some left over homemade bias tape and was able to finish it off on this project.

Exterior: interfaced and lightly padded with some handy ties



Interior: padded ring holder in the center and two lined zipper pockets on each end.


Close up of the padded ring holder and button to hold it in place



And just for fun...a pic of my hubby riding at the new BMX park here in town. Shhhh....it's not actually open yet...


Hope you are enjoying the cooler days and nights. We sure are!

And now with a bum ankle...I hope to get a little more sewing in the next few days since I can't really run right now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment