Monday, October 17, 2011

hooked!

As the temperatures drop, my crochet hook gets moving! I am so excited that I have discovered the wonderful world of crochet how-to's on Youtube. I wanted to expand the number of stitches I can do because my hats were getting awfuly boring!

The puff stitch is super easy and looks very cute on a hat, I found me a nice little tutorial on Youtube and went to town! I've probably made at least 5 hats and have plans for many more. Check out these little cuties, they are baby size.


Fall is here and I am excited! The weather is lovely in New Mexico and the trees are just georgous. Love the yellow ones outside my window at work :) Makes for a better day when you are behind a computer!

Happy Fall...I gotta get going, lots of sugar skulls to make!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment