Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valen-TINY

So one thing that I love about Valentine's Day is that my mom always says "Happy Valentiny". When I was a kiddo I thought it was goofy, but now I love it and will look forward to Monday when she says it to me. As you may have seen in my previous post, I bought like a 1,000 4-inch fabric squares for $4 at a thrift store in Angel Fire. The first time I browsed through the bag I saw a couple of heart patterned squares. Well I dug out a few...


...cute little heart and Valentine patterns. So I cut them into strips and sewed them together.


I cut this piece in 1-inch strips to use on the front of some Valentine's Day cards. Here are a few cards I quickly made with my fabric strips and some little buttons I had. 



I added some pink paper inside the cards to write on. 


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment: