Saturday, January 22, 2011

Diaper Changing Wallet!

So I am super excited about this post. I created a little diaper changing pad and think it is pretty awesome. Wanted to share it with everyone. Matthew thinks I should patent it, I think someone needs to try it out first and see if it works well. 

Here is a view all folded up (will be given to my co-worker who is expecting) with a cute owl print. 


Here is a view unfolded. The end has a pocket to stuff wipes, extra diapers, and some cream/powder. The lining is super soft fleece, and at the end there is a strap with a clip to hold a rattle or other baby toy. This addition was a suggestion from a friend who said that would be nice if there was something the baby could play with so they wouldn't grab dirty stuff inside a restaurant or store. I also made a matching bib. 




Let me know you thoughts and if you have a baby and want to try it out, let me know!


Yay - So Melissa in Pueblo and Heather in Abq are going to try it out and let me know how it goes..ya know provide constructive criticism.


Check out the diaper wallet it super cute black owl flannel and fleece!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Did you use a pattern, or did you make it up yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandie - I just made it up. Got some feedback from my friend who has a baby and went from there!

    ReplyDelete