Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In an Owl-ie Mood

So one of the trendiest things right now are owls. Yep, not sure what it is about them, but they are precious and I love them too. Just as much as everyone else does. To my liking, I found some super cute owl fabric and am excited to make some awesome goodies with it.

This first fabric is going to be my "Margaret Bag". A super cute pattern that I found on one of my favorite quilting bloggers site (www.ohfransson.com). I cut out and interfaced all of the pieces last night and will begin construction tomorrow at the Albuquerque Modern Sewing Guild monthly meeting. Should be cute eh?



Next I found this amazing owl fleece. Inevitably this will end up on a baby blanket or on a diaper changing pad (will be a future blog). Love it love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment