Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wear Your Beer!

No silly...not on your shirt! If you know me very well, you know that I love beer. Not just any old beer, microbrews are my favorite. I started making and wearing beer cap earrings. Here is a little collection of caps that I have.



Once I have hammered them flat, drilled a tiny hole in the top, and added a fairly large jump ring, they look like this. 


Now I pick out some matching beads and put the rest of the earring together. I absolutely love this black cap from Breckenridge Brewery with a wood turquoise bead. 


I have a pair of these lovely Marble Brewery earrings. The green pearl goes perfect!


The earring that I have made the most of, wear the most, love the most, and get the most compliments is the Santa Fe Brewing pair. These just plain ROCK!


All of these are on my Etsy site!

Have a great night!
XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Santa Fe ones! :) Thanks for coming over to my blog! :) SO glad to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete