So I wasn't going to reveal my crappy sewing job that I did on my first round of cloth napkins for the Sewing Guild swap (see previous blog). But maybe someone could shed some light on why my bottom stitch looks awful.
Two of my "original" napkins had mitered corners, see first photo, and since I had pre-ironed all of my corners, they turned out ok.
I literally NEVER turned the napkins over during my sewing to check out my bottom stitch, when I did, I found this....an awful zig zag every few inches.
This stitching reminded me toooo much of a heart monitor screen that I couldn't possibly swap these at the Sewing Guild meeting so I cut all of the edges off...