Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Fun!

In addition to spending a lot of time over the last two weekends working in the yard, I have done a smidge of crafting.

First, here is proof that I have actually been working in the yard. I snapped a quick photo of the daffodils blooming in my front yard. I love this time of year because the daffodils, followed by the tulips, pop up all over my neighborhood!

First blooms of the season!
I spent some time washing, drying, ironing, and putting away lots of fabric this weekend, but managed to take some time to make some more bottle cap earrings. (Stella Artois and Shiner Bock for Mary and SKA for someone that requested them on Etsy!)


Then I really had fun and made some earrings out of the new fabric that I bought from Hip Stitch! These are just recycled tin or plastic with the fabric on one or both sides. I really loved these and am so excited to show them off!


I made this pair with the "dark chocolate" nutritional facts exposed to show off the recycled tin!


This pair is made out of #2 plastic with the fabric on both sides. These are the most lightweight earrings I have ever made! You can hardly feel them when they are on.


Hope you had a good weekend, I sure did! All this crafting is really turning me in to a homebody good thing I have several reasons to be out and about next week!

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment